PICK ME UPMira's latest maneuver is to crawl over to me and bury her face in my feet until I pick her up. If I move from the spot, she crawls feebly over, much like a parched desert wanderer, and plants her face right back in my shoe.
This new tactic is both ingenious and disturbing. Ingenious because it's incredibly effective - how can I not pick her up when she's on my shoe? I regularly end up doing tasks like washing dishes and putting in my contacts one-handed.It's disturbing because of the level of DRAMA it suggests. An image comes to mind...
Below are a few recent (and less pathetic) photos of Madame Baby, which show:
- Mira's four brand-spanking new teeth
- How her hair came to smell like the stinky pet store the other day. (It's fine to grab your hair out on the lawn, as shown below. But when you're in your highchair and your hands are caked with ravioli, oatmeal and/or some other menu item, it's a bad idea)
- Mira's propensity to exaggeration. Come on, there's no way the fish she caught was that big!
- A good view of Fred's jowliness, from the back








No comments:
Post a Comment