The resemblance (in hair only, of course) was starting to bother me a little....
The poof hair-do, or some variation of it, is going to have to serve me until her hair is long enough to braid (at which point I will need to come up with an elaborate bribery scheme to get her to sit still, probably involving a large bag of sugar and several Dora videos, while I attempt the braiding/beading challenge. But that's for another day...)
Poofs
How cute is that? I have since expanded my poof-horizons to "one-in-the-front, three-in-the-back" and also discovered that my babysitter Erin is a natural at the poof-do. Granted, the poofs aren't very substantial yet - more like "puffs" - but I personally think they're darling. Here are a few more pics from the photo session:
My hand
Yes, she dribbles the soccer ball. I would love to view this fact as proof that she's on her way to becoming a super-athlete, but I have to acknowledge that it's more likely indicative of the amount of time we spend at the soccer field. Other babies throw balls; she puts them down and dribbles. Soon I'll have to get the cones out and start running her through some drills, I guess!
Mira is a tongue-concentrator. In addition to sports, we see the tongue appear when she plays with certain toys, floats refrigerator magnets in the dog's water, and empties out Gracie's bottom dresser drawer.


1 comment:
man, she's cute!
Post a Comment