Sunday, June 21, 2009

Something's gotta give... No, really.

Ever feel liked you're being pulled in 32 directions? I hate to admit that I have reached a preposterous level of stress, for reasons I won't go into now. Guh. My neck aches, I have a permanent chasm etched between my eyes from constantly furrowed brows, and remember my post about TMJ? I'm clenching, baby! Soup and applesauce hold new appeal at mealtime because I don't have to use my jaw to eat them.

I don't have any time to blog. I am, however, blogging in my head. It's REALLY BRILLIANT blogging, too - like, my best thinking EVER. Unfortunately, my swiss-cheese memory will only retain these amazing insights for about 20 more seconds, so you're out of luck. An overview of my would-be topics will have to suffice:
  • Mira Walks Like a Drunken Sailor
  • Where the *#!* WAS Fred?
  • Teenagers R Frustrating
  • IF YOU RUIN FATHER'S DAY FOR DAD BECAUSE YOU'RE CRABBY, YOU'RE GROUNDED!
That'll be it, until I get my head on straight again.

I'll end this quick post on a cheerful note at least. Here's Mrs. Curly, walking with Gracie at the Ethiopian Kids picnic. So darling!

No comments: