skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Curly when wet!
The normally straight-haired Miss M. has a new 'do - but only after bath time.
I almost peed my pants when I saw her! It looks like we gave her a perm. If my reaction seems dramatic, remember what her hair usually looks like.
We've been seeing a little more wave in her hair lately, most noticeably when it's wet, but her look after this last bath caught us by surprise. (Luckily she's not old enough to be offended when we burst out laughing). I think it's a sign of hair to come, and I'm going to have to learn how to do that complicated braiding after all.
1 comment:
Anna's is curly when it's wet too . . . but not quite that kind of curly! Hopefully no complicated braiding in my future. I can't even do my own hair!!!
YIKES!
Post a Comment